ISO good photo of the Dream (Forward)

Meredisney

Does anyone have a good photo of the DREAM facing Forward. I am trying to determine where my Foward facing room is from the outside of the ship. My stateroom is on the Vista Deck. It's 9201. My parents are in 9209 on the same floor. It woulld be great if I could also find a photograph that shows their room so I could show my parents where their balocny will be. Thanks!

• 1 month later...

I have the same room booked!! I believe we are on the floor that is just above the captains bridge, so we will have the same veiw as the captain!! I haven't been able to find ANY pictures! I am hoping the captains bridge doesn't get in the way too much and we can see over it.

We stayed in 9201 in October over in the Med. You are going to love it. The window looks directly out to where the light is on the front of the ship and there is a lot of room. I can email you directly pictures if you want just let me know.

We stayed in 9201 in October over in the Med. You are going to love it. The window looks directly out to where the light is on the front of the ship and there is a lot of room. I can email you directly pictures if you want just let me know.

Oh, I would LOVE to see your pictures! My email is Meredisney@aim.com

wyomingirl....Could you email me the pics of 9201. We are booked in that cabin on our upcoming dream cruise.

welldone60 at sbcglobal dot net

We had 9203 on the Victory and loved it.

Thanks Weldon

Yikes. We have 9235! I am thinking looking down on the white mechanical stuff is worse than the lanai! :eek:

We had this cabin. It is a nice spot!

And here is another forward facing shot

DSC08318-1.jpg

Maybe you could post your pictures on this website.

http://www.*****/

• 2 months later...

The pictures are really great--- This is our first time at the Front of the Ship, and looking forward to it. We are in Room 7205, and think we would be right under the bridge.. Anyone had this area, and if so, would love to hear about it... We have stayed in balcony rooms, and love them, but really like to get out and explore all of the decks... so for us they are not important; however, having the window will be good for checking the weather !! Any pictures would be appreciated, and shared experiences... especially what it is like to be under the bridge..

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...

Archived