Delayed Daughter with Epilepsy

GrammyJill

So we are booked on Carnival & think I may have seen a question similiar to this posted before (may have asked it myself) but can't find it now.

My dd is going to be 15 at the time of cruising. The Club 02 is for up to 14. My daughter is a few years delayed socially & developmentally & would much rather hang out with kids a little younger than her. How do I go about asking if she could be included with the younger age group instead of the teens?

Thanks in advance!

carnival is real good with that. You can talk to the director when you board and make arrangements for her to be in an age group she is most suited for. As long as she is under 18, you're good. After that they have a problems with "adults" hanging out with the kids.

Have a great cruise.

Candy

Thanks for the words of advice & you are right I was wrong about the club names.

I just know 15 - 17 would not be an appropriate fit for her but the up to 14 would be more her style and social abilities.

Thanks as always & I will update as I find information out for future cruisers!

We did that with our son too!

Although I personally don't encourage kids wondering about the ship,if she does ,have her wear a discreet bracelet or clothing with the cabin number written on to remember.Oh and carry a photograph of hers with you at all times if you need to describe her fast!

Archived