Passport Help

Elayne01

Hi everyone ... I need your help please….On 4/4/2010 I will be going on a 7-Day Southern Caribbean Cruise on Princess Caribbean and I have applied for my passport, I am hoping that I get it in time.

**If it is not back in time I would like to know if I need my passport at any of the ports.

I am porting out of San Juan and will be going to the following ports: St. Thomas, Tortola, Antigua, St. Lucia & Barbados

To my understanding you need a passport to cruise, period. You will be leaving US territory.

A few years back I too was still awaiting my passport which I had applied for back in september. The Canadian passport office actually FedEx-ed my passport to my pre-cruise hotel in Tampa the day before we sailed.

I'm not sure what the proceedure for Princess cruises are like but it is a requirement that you fill out your passport information in order to check-in at the cruise terminal prior to boarding with Carnival. I would imagine (but cannot say for certain) that princess follows the same guidelines, particularly since Princess and Carnival are affiliated cruiselines.

Archived