Just Back From The Victory!

JessiMommy

One word... WOW!! This was my first cruise & I had a blast! Loved everything about it. I'm so depressed to be home, I miss my favorite waiters!! :-) It's hard making friends with these people and then saying goodbye! Anyone booked on the Victory? You will have a great time!! Say hi to Rex, Marlon and Nyoman for me!!

Welcome home! . I will be on the Victory this Sunday the 30th. How was the weather, water temps, nighttime temps for walking the decks. What was your favorite port.

You will have a blast! The weather was a little ccol the first few days but not unbearable. There was a cold front that has pushed through Miami just before we left. The pool water seemed a bit cold to me but I'm from South FL so it may just be me. The ocean temps in Mexico & Grand Gayman were fine for swimming, I thought it would be cold but it was not. Most nights on deck you needed a light sweater. Favorite port... hard to say, I had a blast at all 3. I guess Ocho Rios was my favorite. HTH! Have fun!

We are taking the Victory in March. It is my family's first cruise. Any tips for us? What did you like best? Did anything surprise you (positively or negatively)? Thanks in advance for sharing your knowledge.

This was my family's first cruise too. I can't say anything really suprised me, I had been reading so much on these boards I thought I was pretty well equipped. I will say I had no idea how much fun it was going to be. We were lucky enough to be upgraded to suites and that in it self was wonderful! If you want to see the shows at night in the Caribbean Lounge I'd say arrive early for a good seat. They usually have a Bingo game while your waiting so there's something to do. We went to the art auctions on board and that was actually fun. We had a great time with the wait staff. We made some friends among them & really enjoyed our time with them. My best advice is to read, read, read these boards! Have fun!

Just wait until you realize no one is going to come remove the dirty towels from the floor and replace them with no ones. Not to mention the daily clean toilet bowl and sink.

sls

Well our cabin was always spotless, I was begining to think our cabin steward lived under the bed and came out to clean everytime we left the cabin. Bathroom was completely cleaned at least twice a day. Once in the morning and again when he came to turn the beds down at night. I have nothing but praise for the housekeeping staff!

Archived