Jewel A3 Courtyard Villa

chellebells

We were in 14508 on the Jewel back in October and the second bedroom was a small sofa that converted to a bed. I think it also had a bunk that could pull down.

IMHO 6 people in that room would be VERY crowded. We had 3 of us and that was great... anymore than that and it would be a little too cozy for my liking.:rolleyes:

You will love the courtyard!!!

We sailed on the Gem on 02.03.10 and had the A3 cabin.

There were three of us and it worked out very well. The small "children's" BR was small but appeared that there were 2 beds there. One was a pull out sofa and the other was a "pull down" from the wall. It did have it's own bathroom. There was also a pull out bed with the LR sofa.

Six? I don't know.........

Here is a link for some pix of our trip and a few of the cabin........it will give you an idea of what it is like.

http://travel.webshots.com/album/576735205kCwuMQ?vhost=travel

Hope this is helpful.

We just booked our next cruise on the Jewel for next Feb...........gee, we don't have too long of a countdown, huh? But we wanted to book before the increase and the new deposit rules were enough for us to book really early.

Has anyone stayed in an A3 Courtyard Villa on the Jewel? I am curious as it states it sleeps 6 and am curious if there are beds or bunks in the 2nd bedroom.

Thank you in advance!

Six will be very cozy. 2 on the master queen bed, 2 on the double sofa bed and one on the single Pullman in the small room, and 1 on the sofa bed in the living room.

Check out my pictures below on the Jewel A3.

If it's 6 adults I would say it would be too tight. If it's 2 adults and your 4 kids you will be fine. I have had 5 in an A3. One slept on the couch and the other 2 in the smaller bedroom. I am not sure I would want to put 3 in the smaller bedroom ( unless they were my own kids). When I was younger I probably would have had no problems with cramming into the space, but now a days I like my space.:)

Thank you all so much for the information. We are 5 adults that will be VERY familiar with each other by the end of the 10 day cruise, but how much time will we really spend in the room....we will just open the cabin door and pretend the courtyard is our livingroom. :)

Archived