Roll Call: HAL Eurodam Dec. 11, 2010

skidawg71

Hey Gentlemen and Ladies. We just booked this cruise for what will be a much needed relaxing break. Having never sailed on Holland America we are really looking forward to discovering this line.

We are hoping this ship has some great music, jazz and lounge bars in the evenings and a decent fitness program and facilities during the day.

If anyone else has been on the Eurodam, booked or thinking about it during this time, drop us a line :)

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I e-mailed my PCC ( Personal Cruise Consultation) in Seattle Saturday morning of my interest in sailing on that date, so will know when their office reopens after the Labor Day holiday. While that cruise will be my first on the Eurodam, it will be my 13th cruise with Holland America. I love the company. I am scheduled to be on the Ryndam in Nov. (Saw your note on the other website; am eager to meet people from Providence.)

Hi Guys: My hopes for sailing on that cruise are dim.:( I talked with my contact in Seattle yesterday, and the reduced rate I saw was not for that cruise date. Since I am on a HAL cruise a month earlier to the Caribbean, I did not want to pay the full price. I was advised to check back early next week when there are additional markdowns. I'll keep my fingers crossed. HAL is a fun cruise line. I am eager to do another Panama Canal cruise next Spring. Probably, will run into you sooner or later.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived