Pre-Cruise at the Lago Mar Resort

gkdk24

Hi, this is my first post ever. Our group of 6 will be sailing on the Oasis on 9/25/10. We have booked the Lago Mar Resort and Club pre-cruise. Has anyone ever stayed at this hotel and how close is it to the port? Thank you.

Hi, this is my first post ever. Our group of 6 will be sailing on the Oasis on 9/25/10. We have booked the Lago Mar Resort and Club pre-cruise. Has anyone ever stayed at this hotel and how close is it to the port? Thank you.

Afternoon

We are staying at Lago Mar for our pre-cruise on the Oasis May 22,2010. Looks like a fantastic hotel with great reviews. The hotel is 2.6 miles 8min) from the port according to google earth. We thought a first class hotel is fitting to a first class cruise. Enjoy ;)

if this post is about pre-cruise hotels...

Does anyone know anything about Hilton Fll Marina, i copied that off my royal Caribbean dashboard. has anyone been in there yet, it looks nice, but we have no clue as no one else on this forum has posted anything about it. thanks :D

if this post is about pre-cruise hotels...

Does anyone know anything about Hilton Fll Marina, i copied that off my royal Caribbean dashboard. has anyone been in there yet, it looks nice, but we have no clue as no one else on this forum has posted anything about it. thanks :D

Afternoon

We are staying at Lago Mar for our pre-cruise on the Oasis May 22,2010. Looks like a fantastic hotel with great reviews. The hotel is 2.6 miles 8min) from the port according to google earth. We thought a first class hotel is fitting to a first class cruise. Enjoy ;)

This might help you all http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=495

Archived