Destiny 21st May. Med.Rennaisance

fantastic - you will LOVE it - we did that one in October last year - our first ever cruise too - and it was the best holiday we have ever had - doing Jewels this August on Destiny and cant wait!

hello shaznier,the wife and i did this cruise in september and its great.the 2nd morning i went up on deck while the wife had a lay in and it was lovely.we were just anchoring and it was beutifull. the ship couldnt get into port and we had to tender to shore.it was our first time on a full cruise too and it was magical.we did the lower middle and top cornishe trip and saw monte carlo etc.we had a fantastic cruise and weve booked the red sea voyage this year in october.you will enjoy it as the crew are fantastic and not once did i have to go to bar for drinks as they come around and serve you.we,ve don lots of mini cruises with the ferries but theres no comparison.your looked after and spoilt on the destiny.the cabins are small but the ship is good and we werent in cabins much.i hope you have a good time.ade.

Archived