Shoretrips' Island and Beach Excursion

Nala

I did this tour through this co. last year while on the Navigator. I was extremely disappointed with this tour. It was rather expensive and not worth it n my opinoin. It was raining very hard the day we were in St. Martin. We had to meet our tour operator at a given time, which we did. We were soaked. Then he took us on a tour and kept telling us we didn't really want to see this area or that because of the poor weather. Included in our fee was the Entrance fee for Orient Beach. Of course we could not go, again because of weather (not his fault). When the tour was over I did think we should get back the entrance fee for the Beach, but we were told he could not do that. In the future I will not book shore excursions where they have to be paid ahead of time.

Thanks for responding Angel Dog. I'm sorry to hear you had such a bad experience. Everyone says St. Maartin/Martin is such a beautiful island. You would think Shoretrips could have somehow made it enjoyable. You can't control the weather but should always have a back up plan just in case. It is a business and customer satisfaction should be a priority maybe it was a bad day for them too. I called Shoretrips for more info and the person I spoke with never got back to me so...:mad: I'll try another company.

Archived