PICS of OWNERS SUITE on Majesty??

Hello

Does anyone have any pics of the OS on the Majesty, balcony and bathrooms as well? Have a GS booked but the price on the OS is now only $50 more so thinking of upgrading.

Any info would be appreciated

Thanks

Edited by kkpcruiser

For $50 more? Is it 1510? If so, you are right next to the bridge. And from your balcony you can see part of the bridge. Don't worry about the pics, take it!

Rick and Deirdra

Edited by Pumbaamd

For $50 more? Is it 1510? If so, you are right next to the bridge. And from your balcony you can see part of the bridge. Don't worry about the pics, take it!

Rick and Deirdra

Rick & Deirdra

no not 1510, that one is taken but 1520 and 1020 are both available.

We have been in 1532, a GS, ...and have that booked now which is right next to the owners. It seemed like the OS just had alot more open floor space...and it is just the two of us. I wondered if it had a table and what the extra deck space was like.

It does seem like a no brainer...I guess just curious! I actually rally like the GS location of 1532. I wondered if the OS was too close to the bridge.

John Henry

thanks..I did see those 3 pics from a search. It didn;t seem that much larger than the GS to me but i can see the layout is alot longer...

We have had an OS on voyager class..again just looking to compare!

Thanks for the quick responses!

Oddly when i went into my reservation, and tried to upgrade the OS is $500 more.... But if i start a new reservation, it is $50 more.

I just did a courtesy hold on 1520 and will call in the AM when i was going to make final payment anyways. Not sure they'll make the switch for that price as it is conflicting with that within the reservation upgrade.

Oddly when i went into my reservation, and tried to upgrade the OS is $500 more.... But if i start a new reservation, it is $50 more.

I just did a courtesy hold on 1520 and will call in the AM when i was going to make final payment anyways. Not sure they'll make the switch for that price as it is conflicting with that within the reservation upgrade.

Uh oh. Sounds like a Tuesday Sales Event.

Uh oh. Sounds like a Tuesday Sales Event.

Darn I totally was thinking today was wednesday!

I think that means it won't work for existing reservations, correct?

oh well:rolleyes:.

I have to call tomorrow anyways...we'll see what happens.

If you are in 1010, 1020, 1520 be sure to take ear plugs! The room is lovely and if you get Robert as Attendant he is super... the only thing to be aware.... you are under the Windjammer "kitchen" area. And we have stayed in all three rooms... and it has never failed that around 2 or 3 in the morning the "cleaning" starts. The first time I heard the first "bang" I jumped out of the bed. My dh never heard a thing. So if you are a "sound" sleeper, probably no issue. For me I love the rooms so just wear the plugs, sleep at night and enjoy the room/ship during the day :D Oh... the pictures posted are excellent representations of all three cabins.... excuse me :o Suites ;)

Good luck on the upgrade.

If you are in 1010, 1020, 1520 be sure to take ear plugs! The room is lovely and if you get Robert as Attendant he is super... the only thing to be aware.... you are under the Windjammer "kitchen" area. And we have stayed in all three rooms... and it has never failed that around 2 or 3 in the morning the "cleaning" starts. The first time I heard the first "bang" I jumped out of the bed. My dh never heard a thing. So if you are a "sound" sleeper, probably no issue. For me I love the rooms so just wear the plugs, sleep at night and enjoy the room/ship during the day :D Oh... the pictures posted are excellent representations of all three cabins.... excuse me :o Suites ;)

hms

Definitely hear ya on the ear plugs....same in 1532, a cabin we've had and are booked in for this cruise currently! Never can figure out why they place the suites in places where the sounds from the busy action packed floor above (pool, windjammer, etc) can be heard at all hours. Even on the newest ships:rolleyes:

DH is an early riser ( not 2AM, but close;)) and I am in the mode where if we are busy enough during the day, I will sleep like a log or nap at the pool. On this class of ship, if you want that beautiful balcony, you have to live with the floor above!

Price remains this AM....and payment is technically due tomorrow. Part of me is thinking just stay put as i know what this cabin is all about. Then there is the other part of me thinking...wow only $50 more. If on a voyager class, i think i would jump on it since I think the differences are more defined...with this class , the cabin is only 50sqft diff and the balcony 20sqft...The pics do look great and I have to say when we tried the Majesty last fall, I was super pleasantly surprised at what excellent shape she was in...we had an excellent cruise...right up there with the best!

Do you have any deck or bathroom pics..I'd be curious if pictures of those would sway me to change the booking.

Again thanks for the headsup on the earplugs!

hms.one more question...Was there a dining table in the OS? I just found some pics of the monarch and it shows a table in front of the wall bar area whereas the pics john henry linked seem to have alot of open space?

I also just realized the deck is smaller not larger by 20sq ft.

hmmmm......still thinking on this:confused:.

hms.one more question...Was there a dining table in the OS? I just found some pics of the monarch and it shows a table in front of the wall bar area whereas the pics john henry linked seem to have alot of open space?

I also just realized the deck is smaller not larger by 20sq ft.

hmmmm......still thinking on this:confused:.

I think that the pics I grabbed off webshots were from an "open house" situation, so if there is a table, it may have been moved aside or even out to accommodate "visitors".

I think that the pics I grabbed off webshots were from an "open house" situation, so if there is a table, it may have been moved aside or even out to accommodate "visitors".

Thats probably true that it was moved out as i did notice the signage on the table indicating a tour.

I went with my original reservation in the GS. Price for the OS remained the same as it was on Tuesday up until i paid my balance. I realized that the GS price had actually increased from when i reserved so the actual price difference was $200 not $50 I had only looked at the prices listed when i checked and there was a $50 difference. Late this afternoon, the suite prices increased and now it is $400 more for the OS than it was this Am and the inside price is higher than the outside cabin listing.

Prices are all over the place on the MJ!

Thanks again for the pics. I hope to walk around the corner one AM and find the door open to the owners so i can get a perspective of the 50+ sq ft difference.

I did check webshots for more pics then thought to check the Monarch thread but very little in terms of pictures of the OS other than those John Henry found!

• 2 months later...

Hey Guys,

I just got back from sailing on Majesty of the Seas. You can find some updated pictures of cabin #1510 (Diamond Suite)(Owner's Suite) HERE!;)

If you have any questions about the room just let me know.

Happy Cruising,

• 5 years later...
Hey Guys,

I just got back from sailing on Majesty of the Seas. You can find some updated pictures of cabin #1510 (Diamond Suite)(Owner's Suite) HERE!;)

If you have any questions about the room just let me know.

Happy Cruising,

I will be sailing in that suite soon. I was not able to open your pictures. Can you help me???? Thanks :)