Princess Cruises

paulfpb

I enjoy cruises, I cant compare Holland America, Celebrity etc, etc. My first cruise was with Sitmar then P & O and on to Princess. My reason for a cruise is to get away from it all and I prefer the days at sea to shore days.:)

Its what I put into my vacation is what I get out of it, that does not prevent unfortunate things that may confront me. I have chosen bad tours, decided against a tour, sat at the wrong dining table, listened to a boring conversation.:mad:

Then there is the wonderful on board friendships where we pledge to keep in contact forever , the enjoyable dinner, the afternoon stroll, laughter and partaking in shipboard activities. I find that there is just so many things to do on a cruise.

I can easily complain about things I have encountered, or just as well praise and recommend. All cruise lines are out to get as much from the client as they can, its a business. Shore excursions, alcohol, auctions, perfumes, clothing , wine tastings, bingo and more.

Life or cruising is what you make of it. Nothing will be "perfect" and what annoys some will please others. I think you should try to make the most of your vacation and stay focused on the positive. That being said I do like to read both positive and negative comments about a cruise so I can get an idea of what it is like.

Archived