Jitney Map

VentureForth

Can we start posting some pictures of the jitney numbers and destinations so we can compile a list of jitneys and where they go?

I know we all like the #10 and understand its route, but I like to go to other parts of the island and planning on the spot is difficult. If we can get a list of jitneys and routes, I can put a map together...

Just an idea. If it's already been done, I'd love to see a list of routes and maps.

Can we start posting some pictures of the jitney numbers and destinations so we can compile a list of jitneys and where they go?

I know we all like the #10 and understand its route, but I like to go to other parts of the island and planning on the spot is difficult. If we can get a list of jitneys and routes, I can put a map together...

Just an idea. If it's already been done, I'd love to see a list of routes and maps.

We'll be in Nassau in April and would like to take the busses to tour the area. Sounds like a great idea for a map.We will be watching for your map. Thanks for going to all the work.

Claudette

Archived