Concierge Class

sammyt

Pilot70D ~ thanks loads for your description!! DH is now even more impressed by my pick of cabins! (He doesn't realize the hours of CC reading that went into it!!) Now I pray its warm enough in the Baltics to use the balcony - but we'll be out there even with sweater, scarfs & gloves on!!!

And thats for that other tip also - I didn't realize Celebrity took first-borns in trade for a cabin! I'll have to think about this for next year's trip!!!!

Things I like about CC...first..we only eat breakfast on our balcony everyday unless its raiining so the larger balcony on alot of the ships and the WONDerFUL expanded room service menu is much much to our liking!

If we are traveling with our teenagers the extra appetizers while we are getting ready for dinner is MUCH TO THEIR liking!

we LOVE the extra cruise credit..much cheaper than ANOTHER cRUISE..hehe:D

guess we are weird but we enjoy the priorirty boarding, and little extra bit of pampering.. NOW FOr ANOTHER $1000 we dON"T:eek: do it but if we can get it sometimes for not that much more WE ALWAYS do it!

Pilot70D ~ thanks loads for your description!!

I didn't realize Celebrity took first-borns in trade for a cabin! I'll have to think about this for next year's trip!!!!

It was down right amazing about how flexible they were when they realized they were saving a banjo!!!;)

Archived