Destiny oceanview rooms

LounVal

Anyone have a opinion on booking a stateroom that is at the end of a hallway? I booked a room for a 5 day at a early saver price which I am very happy with. The room is the last room at the end of the hall way aft.

There were only a few cabins forward and aft in this category so it was not like I had a huge selection in the first place. I thought, no possible loud nieghbors on one side and it is tougher to get confused as to what door is mine.. Any downfalls to a end cabin?

Anyone have a opinion on booking a stateroom that is at the end of a hallway? I booked a room for a 5 day at a early saver price which I am very happy with. The room is the last room at the end of the hall way aft.

There were only a few cabins forward and aft in this category so it was not like I had a huge selection in the first place. I thought, no possible loud nieghbors on one side and it is tougher to get confused as to what door is mine.. Any downfalls to a end cabin?

IMO the only negative is the long walk to the front of the ship. Of course, a little walking never hurt anybody :)

So many positives though. You always know which direction your room is. Easy to find as you said. Most of what DH and I like to do is on the aft part of the ship so it works well for us.

aft (direct if possible) is my fav location, it's quiet from less foot traffic from other guests & extra steps = calories burned.:)

i've never had vibration issues on any ship in aft location. Only thing i've noticed is faint noise early when docking in port (fine by me, wake up call of sorts), anchor chain perhaps?

did you check to see if there is any public space above or below you as well as laundry room, etc. for noise factor?

Archived