~~Absolutely Official CC Group - "Dream Team II - The Super Bowl!" Feb. 5th, 2011~~

Randy & Carmen

Are you ready for some FOOTBALL!?!?!?...I was watching the Super Bowl this year thinking how cool it would be to watch on the big screen on a ship.....Well this DREAM is coming true...I give you - "Dream Team II - The Super Bowl"....That's right....we're back sailing on the new Carnival Dream and what awesome ports....Cozumel- on a Monday so not so crowded and we really enjoy, Beautiful Isla Roatan, Belize where we have enough time this time to travel over to Caye Caulker....love that island!, then finally we get to visit Costa Maya...many of us haven't been since she rebuilt...Plus it's a sat to sat which gives you a day off when we return......THIS will be a cruise to remember...so who's in?....C'mon!!!

Dream2.jpg?t=1268920669

Itinerary

Sat, Feb 05 - Port Canaveral (Orlando), FL - 4:00pm

Sun, Feb 06 - Fun Day At Sea - SUPERBOWL on the big screen!!

Mon, Feb 07 - Cozumel - 10am - 6:00pm

Tues, Feb 08 - Isla Roatan - 10:00am - 6:00pm

Weds, Feb 09 - Belize - 8:00am - 6:00pm

Thurs, Feb 10 - Costa Maya - 7:00am - 3:00pm

Fri, Feb 11 - Fun Day At Sea

Sat, Feb 12 - Port Canaveral (Orlando), FL - 8:00am

Dream Team II - The Super Bowl

Host Randy - Randy (1) - Booked!

?

?

?

Do you have pricing yet???

I do bro....it's lower than Carnival for regular $25 deposit type deal...or anyone can do Early Savers and pay $250 deposit up front....but it's non refundable......I just booked a 4-E......It's all about the Super Bowl and the awesome ports for me....couldn't be more perfect....I'll sail alone if I have to.....but I know some of my hardcore cruisers will join..lol;)

I'll get pricing posted somewhere later....gotta run for now :D

I am SOOO pumped about this one.....probably more than anyone else...It started out about me finding a cruise on a newer ship with the big screen to watch the super bowl...I've seen games and playoffs from the ship..but never the SUPER BOWL....AND...I live in Dallas where it will be held, yet leaving on a cruise to watch it...Ya think I like cruising or something?:p

AND.think about this.....Remember the excitement of this year's game.....when a lot of us had to go to work the next morning?.....How cool would it be to NOT have to but yet hit 4 awesome ports with two sea days?....like I said...sooo PUMPED!!!:D:D:D

Glad to see someone as excited as I am to watch the Super Bowl on the big sceen by the pool! That was the main reason we picked this cruise.

We have a grouped booked from Ricmond, Va.. We usually have between 20 to 50 family and friends with us. We have taken at least one cruise every year since 1983. I guess the only thing that would make even better is if Dallas is playng! See you at kickoff!

Glad to see someone as excited as I am to watch the Super Bowl on the big sceen by the pool! That was the main reason we picked this cruise.

We have a grouped booked from Ricmond, Va.. We usually have between 20 to 50 family and friends with us. We have taken at least one cruise every year since 1983. I guess the only thing that would make even better is if Dallas is playng! See you at kickoff!

Cool...and Yes it would be good if the boyz were in it. :)...but hey, it's football on the lido deck...doesn't get better whoever is playing!!!!:D

WoooooooooooooHoooooooooooo!

Count me in 100%!!!!!

Oh Jen....you're like me...Sign me up with out seeing the price because it's a bargain at any price to sail on a superbowl cruise......PLUS.it's sat to sat and the super bowl is the first sea day....how AWESOME is THAT!~!!!!:D

The pricing isn't THAT bad! I looked at "another site" just to get a feel. The single price is quite great to be honest, but Angela is FOR sure going, and I'm pretty sure she'll want to do a balcony, so we will see how that looks. I am waiting for her to write me back right now about which cabin.

We are ready to book today!

Cool...and Yes it would be good if the boyz were in it. :)...but hey, it's football on the lido deck...doesn't get better whoever is playing!!!!:D

Oh Jen....you're like me...Sign me up with out seeing the price because it's a bargain at any price to sail on a superbowl cruise......PLUS.it's sat to sat and the super bowl is the first sea day....how AWESOME is THAT!~!!!!:D

I don't give a crap about ports ! It's all about the sea days for me, so that is a pure BONUS!

I do LOVE me some Belikin!

The pricing isn't THAT bad! I looked at "another site" just to get a feel. The single price is quite great to be honest, but Angela is FOR sure going, and I'm pretty sure she'll want to do a balcony, so we will see how that looks. I am waiting for her to write me back right now about which cabin.

We are ready to book today!

YOu know the routine..Call Johna......tell her it's my new group...lol...oh we're still trying to get her to go with us next month....she has before and is a BLAST!..I'll get prices later...but Early Saver is the way to go for balcony if you're serious and we can add that to the group but you have to pay a full $250 each deposit.the rest of the Early saver prices I checked were not much different so that's why it's worth the $25 deposit.....I'm in a cat 11 suite next month on Dream and just booked a 4E for the Super Bowl Dream....lol......I don't care....I;m on a SHIP!!!!!:D

I don't give a crap about ports ! It's all about the sea days for me, so that is a pure BONUS!

I do LOVE me some Belikin!

You would have loved our cruise last April when we had 6 sea days and then they gave us 50% off our next cruise?.......I thought I won the lotto.....yeah...love me some sea days!!!!

Are you ready for some FOOTBALL!?!?!?...I was watching the Super Bowl this year thinking how cool it would be to watch on the big screen on a ship.....Well this DREAM is coming true...I give you - "Dream Team II - The Super Bowl"....That's right....we're back sailing on the new Carnival Dream and what awesome ports....Cozumel- on a Monday so not so crowded and we really enjoy, Beautiful Isla Roatan, Belize where we have enough time this time to travel over to Caye Caulker....love that island!, then finally we get to visit Costa Maya...many of us haven't been since she rebuilt...Plus it's a sat to sat which gives you a day off when we return......THIS will be a cruise to remember...so who's in?....C'mon!!!

Dream2.jpg?t=1268920669

Itinerary

To get pricing and book ..CLICK HERE > http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1165706

Starting Lineup

Host Randy - Randy & maybe TBA (1 or 2) - Booked!

TheDINGOateMyBaybay! - Jen & ? (2)

?

?

?

Dream Team II - back up players

SEUNOBX

yibba712

?

?

?

Randy, I think you are excited !!! It was a blast watching the Gators win the b ball championship on the big screen :)

We might be able to swing this one-- will have to wait a while to book.

Oh I know..........I hope so honey..........it's less than an hour for you and John to the port :)

Angela is my +1. I am just waiting for Johnan to call me back. AGH! I hate waiting! I feel like cabins are slipping away!

Dream2.jpg?t=1268920669

Itinerary

To get pricing and book ..CLICK HERE > http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1165706

Starting Lineup

Host Randy - Randy & maybe TBA (1 or 2) - Booked!

TheDINGOateMyBaybay! - Jen & ? (2)

?

?

?

Dream Team II - back up players

SEUNOBX

yibba712

?

?

?

Angela is my +1. I am just waiting for Johnan to call me back. AGH! I hate waiting! I feel like cabins are slipping away!

I'll add her...oh I KNOW on the waiting....prices went up $100 from just a few days ago before we could get a lock...but we're still cool..this thing will sell out...the biggest, baddest, newest Carnival Ship with the Super Bowl playing on the big screen in tropical weather somewhere between Florida and Cozumel?.Who wouldn't WANT to be us?:D

She left the office without calling me :( I fly tomorrow. WTH??!

I'll add her...oh I KNOW on the waiting....prices went up $100 from just a few days ago before we could get a lock...but we're still cool..this thing will sell out...the biggest, baddest, newest Carnival Ship with the Super Bowl playing on the big screen in tropical weather somewhere between Florida and Cozumel?.Who wouldn't WANT to be us?:D

She left the office without calling me :( I fly tomorrow. WTH??!

It's all good.....just email her too....I emailed her this am and she said she'd get back.....but hasn't...rest assured she has you down....she knows I don't care if she gets back to me several days later....when I say book it.it's a done deal...as well as all in my group....so hang in there. :D

Archived