Juan Carlos & his Flamanco Rumba/questions

Loralu

I'm booked on a Carnival cruise and booked this tour through Carnival.

I'm wondering what Hotel it is located at.. and how you get there.

Any information or reviews would be great. thank you:D

Juan Carlos & His Flamenco Rumba

Don't miss this opportunity to see Juan Carlos & His Flamenco Rumba.

On this excursion you will:

• Learn about The Flamenco, not taught in conservatories, it is a very private type of art in which one has to prove their ability to be ranked in this group.
  • Experience flamenco from the man who has played throughout Europe and North Africa.
  • Hear his wonderful singing in a strong baritone voice.
  • See the show that opened in the former MGM Grand Hotel in Las Vegas.
  • Spend an evening with the most highly reputed Spanish showman in Latin America and the Caribbean.
  • Enjoy a spicy variety show that features a guitarist and vibrant dancers performing slightly risque version of mambo, samba, conga, flamenco and the seductive rumba.

Note: Minimum age is 18 years. Minimum age to consume alcoholic beverages is 21 years. Dress code is casual, including shorts and polo shirts. A minimum number of guests is required for this excurison to operate.

It seems I just located the answer myself

Also seems I am paying much more through Carnival at $49.95 compared to below. hmmmmm????

here is a good site for San Juan information:http://www.puertoricodaytrips.com/calendar-of-events/

MondaysJuan Carlos Flamenco Guitarist & Flamenco Dancers8:00pm Flamenco music & dance show, $28/person includes one drink. November - April only. Escambron Beach Club in Old San Juan 787-409-5376

here is a good site for San Juan information:http://www.puertoricodaytrips.com/calendar-of-events/

We were just on the Caribbean Princess for 2 weeks and he (with his dancers) performed on the ship. Excellent guitarist, and we enjoyed the show. I wouldn't pay $50/pp for it, though. Of course, maybe there is far more to it than what we saw on board.

Archived