FLL Cruise Parking Costs

friedshrimp

Believe it is $17.00 per day. We decided to stay at a hotel with free parking. Try stay123.com they offer the Comfort Suite Inn and buyreservations.com (you prepay with them---they mail you a voucher for hotel,parking and transportation) they offer the Hyatt North Place;

End up costing me a little more to stay the night before and makes me happy (if mama ain't happy nobody is:D)

Cathy

It's $15/day. There are also some parking options offsite (Park-n-go and Park-n-Fly) that are slightly cheaper and run shuttle service to the port. Check out the FL boards, there's more info on the offsite parking and hotels with free parking as well.

The offsite parking is prepay. The parking company reserves the right to Valet your vehicle when the lot is full. The shuttle bus is usually full @ peak times. The Valet part means that they can place your vehicle in an offsite lot for the week while you ARE GONE. simply suggesting that you determine how much you value your vehicle to be driven by who knows who to the lot & back. Trip advisor & complaints have really bad stories of excesses from the parking personnel. It may not simply be you park & go. We park @ the port across from the ship. Nobody drives my vehicle while we are gone. There are not excess miles on my vehicle and it is where I left it. The cost of protecting my $49k vehicle is more important than chasing down issues after my cruise. Always Best Regards, brifro

The offsite parking is prepay. The parking company reserves the right to Valet your vehicle when the lot is full. The shuttle bus is usually full @ peak times. The Valet part means that they can place your vehicle in an offsite lot for the week while you ARE GONE. simply suggesting that you determine how much you value your vehicle to be driven by who knows who to the lot & back. Trip advisor & complaints have really bad stories of excesses from the parking personnel. It may not simply be you park & go. We park @ the port across from the ship. Nobody drives my vehicle while we are gone. There are not excess miles on my vehicle and it is where I left it. The cost of protecting my $49k vehicle is more important than chasing down issues after my cruise. Always Best Regards, brifro
This is not true. I have always used Park and Fly and it is self park and I take my keys with me. This poster is talking about Miami not FLL.

Okay, so the general consensus is $15 per day which makes for $105 for a 7 night cruise. Thanks for the info. While I'm here, does anyone have any recommendations for a hotel that will shuttle you to the port? Any good or bad experiences that you want to share??

Try stay123.com they have deals for $145.00 for Comfort Suite next to port can leave car there for up to 14 days, transportation to and from airport/cruise port. I chose to go with buyreservations.com. Prepaid $200.00 to stay at the Hyatt North with free parking up to 14 days as well as transportation. They both are walking distance to everything and free breakfast. Even if you wanted to take a taxi it is only $10.00 per ride up to six people.

Cathy

Try stay123.com they have deals for $145.00 for Comfort Suite next to port can leave car there for up to 14 days, transportation to and from airport/cruise port. I chose to go with buyreservations.com. Prepaid $200.00 to stay at the Hyatt North with free parking up to 14 days as well as transportation. They both are walking distance to everything and free breakfast. Even if you wanted to take a taxi it is only $10.00 per ride up to six people.

Cathy

Actually for the night of our cruise it was $85 (plus tax) for the Comfort Suites. Will have to think about this. Thanks for the info folks.

Has anyone tried AirportParkingNet.com? The price here is as cheap as $4.00 a day. I think I would opt for $6.95 Luxury parking lot because it looks like it is in a better neighborhood according to Google Earth. If anyone has used this parking site before please let me know...

Archived