Dining Room Preferences

RedSox5

Hi all-

For the life of me, I cannot find where to indicate that we would like to sit at a larger table on our cruise on the Celebrity website. We are linked with another reservation (family) that's traveling with us, but when I go to "dining preferences" it only gives me the option to select which seating we'd like (early or late). Last year when we cruised, I was able to indicate on the Royal Caribbean website that we preferred a large table.

Can someone point me in the right direction on the Celebrity website?

Thanks in advance! :o

I am not aware of them having that designation that Royal Caribbean has. If you have a travel agent, you may want to speak with them and see if they can make a request for you. If not, you can try calling the cruise line yourself with the request or sending an e-mail about your preference.

Another option would be to be active on the Roll Call board for your cruise and find some additional people there that you'd like to dine with. Then you can link your reservation with a few others from your roll call. That is what I have done in the past as well as for my upcoming cruise.

As a last resort, the day you board you can go check out your table and if it is just you and the other family travelling with you, then ask to speak to the maitre'd and see if y'all can be switched to a larger table.

We didn't use a TA so I will have to call Celebrity and request it- thanks. :)

Yes ~ just call and request whatever size table you would like and they will note that on your reservation. Most lines really do try to honor your request if possible. :)

We didn't use a TA so I will have to call Celebrity and request it- thanks. :)

Yes and make sure they have your other party's info. When you get on board, head to the dining room and check with the maitre d ( along with the many others there) that you did get seating together as a group.

Your table number and seating time will be on a card in your room and you can compare to your friends that way too. (But we usually head to the dining room as soon as we board, and not wait for the rooms to be opened, to check our table for two seating.

Hi all-

For the life of me, I cannot find where to indicate that we would like to sit at a larger table on our cruise on the Celebrity website. We are linked with another reservation (family) that's traveling with us, but when I go to "dining preferences" it only gives me the option to select which seating we'd like (early or late). Last year when we cruised, I was able to indicate on the Royal Caribbean website that we preferred a large table.

Can someone point me in the right direction on the Celebrity website?

Thanks in advance! :o

The best way to get the table size you want is to go directly to the Maitre D on embarkation day and tell him what you would like, and an extra tip never hurts. Good luck.

Archived