Revised Itinerary

moakes

I just checked our Oasis itineneray for August, and they have officially (I assume) made the change Nassau being our first port on day 2. I'm am so much happier with this itinerary and that we don't have a port day on our last day on board. It looks like the new itinerary kicks off in June. Now the question is will Day 2 still be the formal night? Or will it move to a pure sea day?

Anyone else like this itinerary better?

I just checked our Oasis itineneray for August, and they have officially (I assume) made the change Nassau being our first port on day 2. I'm am so much happier with this itinerary and that we don't have a port day on our last day on board. It looks like the new itinerary kicks off in June. Now the question is will Day 2 still be the formal night? Or will it move to a pure sea day?

Just found an earlier post on this... Nonetheless I'm happy!

We are sailing August 14 and I never really paid attention to when Nassau was in the itinerary but it makes sense that they moved it. I am really looking forward to Nassau it has been a few years since we have visited this port. Usually we go to the private island. Anyone else on this sailing???

We are sailing August 14 and I never really paid attention to when Nassau was in the itinerary but it makes sense that they moved it. I am really looking forward to Nassau it has been a few years since we have visited this port. Usually we go to the private island. Anyone else on this sailing???

we are on this sailing as well, because its such an early arrive at port and then an early leave, we are thinking on either doing the sedgeway excursion or just go to a beach and rest, we are trying to get someone from a shop saying 'i've been here' but i dont think the shops will be open on a sunday :(

I would expect the formal evening to still be the first full day on the ship which is now the day in Nassau. You would still have plenty of time to get ready as you would need to be back on the ship by 1:30pm

Guess we will really know when they start this new itinerary.

Archived