Thankyou for replies.

Tanderra

Thankyou so much for your replies...I obviously couldn't 'reply' the normal way as it isn't there (the reply button).

I was having too much trouble with IE so 3 months ago I switched to Chrome and have never had a problem.

However, this morning I updated 'Real player'...and somehow I have a memory of it causing problems last time...so I'm going to remove it and see what happens.

It's frustrating when you can't reply and the board looks strange. I'll see how I go. Thankyou once more :) :)

Hi Tanderra, I appear to have the same problem. There is a few threads going on about a virus on CC, maybe that has something to do with it. They may be trying to fix it.

I did notice you were from Australia, maybe it is just us having a problem.

If you go to where the quote button normally is on the post it appears to still work.

That is what I have done and we will see if it works.

It looks like I can't quote you, but I can still post. The whole format of the boards seem messed up. Kinda weird.

Yes, what happened here? There was no notice of a change in the format. I don't think I like this new one. You can't proofread your post.:(

Archived