Soda, water or bottle of wine

RubyLeigh

I'll be sailing on the Atlantica next Saturday, previously I've sailed on Carnival many times. We were always allowed to bring soda, water and a bottle of wine for bon voyage on board. Does Costa Atlantica allow this?

I had no issues with bringing anything onboard at embarkation not from other ports packed soda and alcohol in luggage not carry on and was in my room when the luggage showed up afew hours after boarding unpacked cabin steward brought ice although the ice buckets were alittle small just had to ask for more no big deal

I'll be sailing on the Atlantica next Saturday, previously I've sailed on Carnival many times. We were always allowed to bring soda, water and a bottle of wine for bon voyage on board. Does Costa Atlantica allow this?

This is from the Costa USA Web site:

Please note that in line with Company Health and Safety standards for Guests and Crew Members, it is strictly forbidden to bring any kind of drink or food on board in hand or cabin luggage. Personal care products (such as shampoo, suntan lotion, etc.) baby care products, products certified by a doctor and liquid medicines are not subject to this rule. Any food or drink, including items purchased during excursions and visits during the call, will not be admitted on board. Local regional products eventually purchased will be kept in custody by ship officers upon arrival and released at disembarkation.

Ron

Archived