Miracle Suite Categories?

nicole9s

Hi All,

I know that Carnival changed their categories last year, but I am still having a hard time understanding the difference between the various suite categories. From what I can see there are GS, OS, VS and JS.

What are the differences between these? I knew the differences (vaguely) between an 11 and a 12, however, Carnival's website is really not very helpful with details or pictures. I did try webshots but everything is still categorized with 11, 12, etc.

I am mainly looking for information about the locations of the cabins, the bathrooms and the balconies.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

thanks

Hi All,

I know that Carnival changed their categories last year, but I am still having a hard time understanding the difference between the various suite categories. From what I can see there are GS, OS, VS and JS.

What are the differences between these? I knew the differences (vaguely) between an 11 and a 12, however, Carnival's website is really not very helpful with details or pictures. I did try webshots but everything is still categorized with 11, 12, etc.

I am mainly looking for information about the locations of the cabins, the bathrooms and the balconies.

thanks

I think our Cat 11 for next year - an aft wrap - became a "VS", if I am not mistaken.

You can see the cabin locations by looking at the deck plans.

From what I've read, the Jr Suite is not worth the extra price. Vista Suites are the aft wraps. Ocean Suites are suites, and there are a decent number of these, especially on deck 6...many are midship. Grand Suites are the largest and most expensive.

Hi All,

thanks

I can only speak for the Miracle since we booked it for the second time..first time we were in a Cat 11 now we booked a Cat 12

VS is an aft wrap

OS used to be Cat 11 I think most of them are midship deck 6.

GS used to be Cat 12 all midship deck 6the difference between the OS and the GS is square footage the GS is about 25 sqaure feet larger and the balcony about 15 square feet larger. The GS and OS have the same bathroom the GS has a bidet. I am not sure about the JS but I know it is smaller.

Hope this helps

I can only speak for the Miracle since we booked it for the second time..first time we were in a Cat 11 now we booked a Cat 12

VS is an aft wrap

OS used to be Cat 11 I think most of them are midship deck 6.

GS used to be Cat 12 all midship deck 6the difference between the OS and the GS is square footage the GS is about 25 sqaure feet larger and the balcony about 15 square feet larger. The GS and OS have the same bathroom the GS has a bidet. I am not sure about the JS but I know it is smaller.

Hope this helps

thanks. this is very helpful. One more question...does the GS have a shower stall, or is it a shower/tub config? We actually will need something that a shower seat will be able to fit in (comfortably preferably, lol). IIRC, in our Cat 11 on the Triumph, we had a tub that had a sliding glass door, and since we didn't have the need for the seat at the time, I don't remember how big the shower was, and if a seat would fit.

Archived