Are most Oasis cruisings selling out?

CVL105

I ask because I'm curious if I wait to book a last minute cruise if the price will be cheaper. Right now the sailing I'm looking at has it's balcony price at $1,459 and is the cheapest available.

I ask because I'm curious if I wait to book a last minute cruise if the price will be cheaper. Right now the sailing I'm looking at has it's balcony price at $1,459 and is the cheapest available.

We booked over a year out for Oct and got a great price. It now is double. I will be very curious to see what the prices after final payment. I assume once the Allure comes out the prices will go down alot. If you want a specific cabin, book it and hope for a price drop. ;)

I recommend booking now. If the price goes down you can get a credit. If you wait you risk the price going up and not getting the cabin you want. Depending on when you book it's just a deposit and that is refundable until final payment.

Just off the Oasis yesterday and apparently it was the first cruise to totally sell out. If you are really interested in booking the Oasis I would just book and not look for a reduction. (If you get one, that would just be a bonus).

Thank you for your inputs. We don't necessarily have to go on this cruise, I just thought it would be nice for our 1 year anniversary...plus I know some people we met on our honeymoon that are going on it. We definitely can't afford that price tag right now, so I definitely won't be booking it just yet. Maybe if it goes down a few hundred dollars....

Thanks again!

we booked last year, for a cruise in august, and it was £1000 for the first 2 people then £500 for 3rd, then the flights were more expensive then the balcony cabin, so we ended up going really expensive, but we dont mind because we're only going to do this once, because the age of my family.

Archived