Limo from Orlando to Port Canaveral

slp1323

We are searching for a good quality limo to take us from the airport in Orlando to our ship at Port Canaveral. Does anyone have any suggestions that of ones that are reasonable in price but also nice? There will be two couples both celebrating our anniversaries and we want to start the vacation off in style. Thanks in advance for the help.

We just returned from out Freedom of the Seas Cruise on Sunday. Our driver, Jackie with Mears transportation took care of us with a white stetch limo from our hotel to the port and then she picked us up yesterday morning and drove us all the way to Tampa. She was great!

We just returned from out Freedom of the Seas Cruise on Sunday. Our driver, Jackie with Mears transportation took care of us with a white stetch limo from our hotel to the port and then she picked us up yesterday morning and drove us all the way to Tampa. She was great!

Mama, do you have an e-mail or contact number for Mears Transportation, and what kind of costs are we talking about? Am looking either for inexpensive transportation from MCO to Port Canaveral, or a hotel near the Port, possibly with a shuttle. Trying to decide if we want to fly in a day early or just day of cruise and use ship's transfers.

We originally booked the limo through the hotel we stayed at in Orlando, so I don't believe I've got the main phone number to the company, but the dispatcher's phone number is: 321-436-3474. I'm sure they can give you the main number.

If you're looking for an inexpensive way to go from point to point I wouldn't think that a limo would be the way to travel, but we like to splurge for vacations and feel pampered from beginning to end of our adventures.

• 2 weeks later...

silly question: but where do they wait - do they have a placard with your name?

I am travelling with a special needs person and need to ensure that we are collected on time and taken straight to the dock - would you recommend them?

Archived