Xmas Shop

dulcetto

HI

Can anyone advise if there is a xmas shop in either Juneau,Ketichan or Skagway

I normally like to buy a decoration for our tree as a lovely reminder of our holiday

Thanks in advance :)

Hi!

We found a nice Christmas shop in Juneau. Can't remember the name of it, but it's on the main street that runs along the pier area and is just a few doors or 1/2 block from the Orca Enterprises building (on the right as you're walking into town from the pier).

Happy shopping!!!!:D

I ordered an alaskan themed nativity set from Tongass Trading Company, which has a store in Ketchikan, for my mom at Christmas. Not a Christmas shop exclusively, but looked like they had lots of cute Christmas things. & you can check them out online first if you want. ;)

Thanks for the info here, I also like to buy a locally produced christmas decoration, I first started this a few years ago in India and have tried to buy something from all my holidays, it makes for great memories when I put out the decoratiosn each year. :)

J

Every time I cruise and am in Ketchikan, I go to Scanlon's for my Christmas ornaments..Last year their ornaments were the souvenirs I got for my friends..They have quite a variety, and the fabric ornaments are so easy to pack, I don't have to worry about shipping them home

Every time I cruise and am in Ketchikan, I go to Scanlon's for my Christmas ornaments..Last year their ornaments were the souvenirs I got for my friends..They have quite a variety, and the fabric ornaments are so easy to pack, I don't have to worry about shipping them home

Hi Midwestsolo

Thanks for the info re Scanlons

Thanks for the tip! I'm a big ornament shopper myself and will probably need to get another tree soon to hold all the ornaments I've collected over the years! I checked out the Scanlon Gallery website and really like their collection....and the fact that the ornaments are locally made. Will definitely add this to my 'must visit' list (which is getting bigger by the day!)

The made in Alaska themed Nativities can be very nice. I found a small one that is suitable for travel. It has a nice case so nothing gets broken. There is even a tiny fishing pole with a tiny fish on the hook. It came with a packet of fake snow....Ivory Flakes.

Archived