Bathroom Products on the CB

NYGirl1002

HAL had the greatest stuff supplied to us in the bathroom. Elemi shampoos, soaps, lotions and conditioners. Supplied every day for all three of us.

Carnival had shampoo, shower gel and conditioner dispensers in the shower.. no name brand. They left a basket of sample amenities like toothpaste and I noticed there was a woman's razor in it the first day. I didn't take it out yet to use but planned too. Turns out.. you snooze.. you lose. By the second day it was no longer in the basket.

Anyway what can I expect on the Caribbean Princess? What kind of products and do they replenish? Or.. do I need to bring my own.

Is their a hair dryer and is it good for someone with somewhat frizzy hair?

Princess supplies small bottles of the spa products which contain Eucalyptus (replenished as needed by your room steward). Shampoo, Conditioner, soap, lotion etc. The conditioner is fine for some, but for me, it works as a stand in for shaving my legs only, pretty light stuff in that humidity so it doesn't do anything for my hair. No basket of samples is provided like on Carnival, and not dispensers in the shower.

Hairdryers are the type you find in hotels. Wall mounted, square end, and not all too powerful. If you need a blow dryer to style, or have thick or hard to dry hair, I would suggest bringing your own along.

Archived