Do I have everything?

mh1973

We leave Thur on the kids first cruise. They are 10 & 12. We will be going to Nassau (doing Blue Lagoon) and Freeport (probably go to Our Lucaya). So far here is our packing list, do I have everything?

Power strip

camera chargers

walkie talkies

sunblock

cooler with drinks

hair dryer

meds

Can you add anything that we might need?

Clothes might be a good idea.

:)

There's already a hair dryer in the cabin, so if you aren't too particular, don't worry about bringing it.

Don't forget all your travel docs, passports, credit card, personal toiletries(I had to buy a box of tampax once onboard - ouch!), reading material, swimsuits.

They might not allow the cooler on board but perhaps someone else can fill you in on this?

Bring something for nausea in case they get seasick. Bonine works well and is found in most stores. You might want to to bring fever reducer for kids in case they get sick because the ship will only have adult meds for sale. And bandaids are always needed. Lanyards are a good idea to keep their S&S cards in.

Bring something for nausea in case they get seasick. Bonine works well and is found in most stores. You might want to to bring fever reducer for kids in case they get sick because the ship will only have adult meds for sale. And bandaids are always needed. Lanyards are a good idea to keep their S&S cards in.

Please remember that with Bonine it's for ages 12 and up. They do make a bonine jr. for kids younger than 12. I'd also take a thing of children's cold medicine! It never fails if I don't DD catches a cold. Also to let you know that the infirmary usually has some type of kids meds. As per above you won't find any kids meds in the gift shop! I have had to purchase cough medicine from them. :) I also travel with immodium just in case. I also throw in neosporin and hydrocortisone or a benadryl based cream for bug bites and mystery rashes.

a clock that you can see in the dark. it's amazing how when the drapes are closed you have no idea what time of day it is

Definately take a clock!! There are no clocks in the cabins!

Hats, foldable hamper, highlighter, sharpie, duct tape, post its, zip lock bags, mesh bags for going to the beach, sense of humor, e mail yourself copies of your passport and other ID, ditto meds/first aid stuff, aloe.

There's already a hair dryer in the cabin, so if you aren't too particular, don't worry about bringing it.

Not all ships have hair dryers. You can check Carnival FAQ's - there were two ships listed last year that stated: no hair dryers-bring your own. Sorry I can't remember which ships.

Elsie:cool:

I have to agree with the others - bring the type of medicine that you usually give your kids for cold, allergy, fever. You may not find that particular brand in port or on the ship. Also the first aid kit is a must! We

always have one or two things that need a band aid or neosporin.

I always bring a plastic folder or envelope to hold all of the pictures and postcards that we buy to take back home. We always misplaced one or

it got folded up before I started taking a folio along.

Archived