Thomson Spirit 10th March, A few Photo's

Type "Thomson Spirit" in the "Search Photos" box and it brings up several albums. Derek's are the fifth set along on the top row, 117 photos. The next one of his is a video of the singing waiters.

Carol x

Oops! See what happens when you go away from the laptop for a few minutes before submitting a post, my advice is now not needed but I can't delete it. Lovely photos, and those towels are superb! I bet you couldn't wait to see what came next!

Carol x

Great pictures that remind me of the good times I had on Spirit last year. I still can't make my mind up which I like best, Spirit or Celebration.

Those singing waiters, by the 13th night you could hear the groans, not again and why is everyone having a birthday this fortnight :D

Not sure if you did the Drinks package on the Spirit but is there a good choice for AI? I have read that the Celebration has a better choice of included drinks than the Spirit. Do you know if sparkling wine and/or cider is included - my husband cannot drink beer unfortunately. Last year on the Celebration we had to pay extra for Cider but sparkling wine by the glass was included.

Not sure if you did the Drinks package on the Spirit but is there a good choice for AI? I have read that the Celebration has a better choice of included drinks than the Spirit. Do you know if sparkling wine and/or cider is included - my husband cannot drink beer unfortunately. Last year on the Celebration we had to pay extra for Cider but sparkling wine by the glass was included.

Hi Jules,

Sorry to wander off topic Derek.

All the ships seem to be slightly different with their A.I. package. On the Island Escape Strongbow cider is included in it.

Berwyn

Just a few Photo's taken on Thomson Spirit, during our Pharoahs and the Promised Land cruise.

These do not include my excursion photo's, still trying to sort them out, so many. The following are just photo's taken on the ship.

http://picasaweb.google.co.uk/home

Hi Beckyfaye-2008,

Many thanks for some fantastic pictures.

I am off on this cruise on 7th April, and now I can't wait.

Looking forward to your excursion pictures, hope they will help me to decide which trips to take???? Any advice on the excursion would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Ann. :)

Archived