Booked cruise questions?

Hi my wife and I just booked a cruise 7/3 Explorer to Bermuda. I really want to go but I'm waiting on a job offer and if I get it I probably won't get time off so quickly. Is it easy to say transfer my ticket to her sister? She'll just go with her sister if I can't. is it a big pain in the butt? Thanks for the help. JC

Should have asked this sooner.... did you book through a TA or direct with RCCL? Over here in the UK we can make a change free of charge. As no-one from the States has picked this question up yet I suggest you give RCCL a call to clarify. But I'm sure someone here will.

Names may be changed up to 24 hours prior to sailing provided one of the original names remains on the reservations.

Name changes will be subject to a $35 per guest fee if one of the following conditions exist:

Request is made less than 35 days prior to commencement of cruise vacation (inclusive of tours)

Cruise Only documents have been issued

Air Arrangements have been assigned and documents have been issued. Travel agents or guests should contact the Custom Air Desk for resolution of any incremental air charges encountered as a result of the change

Pre/Post Hotel arrangements have been assigned to the reservation

**Change fees are subject to change without notice.

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/customersupport/faq/details.do;jsessionid=0000uYw1OYMttCAG_vI943ovFJ-:12hdhu93n;jsessionid=0000MtIvWknsS6_ImCsuELuK6BD:13hldcctq?pagename=frequently_asked_questions&pnav=5&pnav=2&faqSubjectName=Cruise+Documents&faqId=245&faqSubjectId=329&faqType=faq

Good luck with the job! :)

Wow thanks for the information and good luck. I really want this cruise but I REALLY,REALLY want this job,I MEAN REALLY WANT THIS JOB! I have been waiting over a year for this job to open up. I doubt they will allow me to take off so soon. I guess I could ask but the first year or so is training and first 6 months is all classroom work. On the other hand its only 5 days so you never know. Thanks again JC

Archived