NCL Gem Interior Room Deck 10?

NJ04SS

Anyone stay on the GEM in the AFT Cabins Interior Deck 10 Category I??? Any tips on room sizes ect? Appreciate it!!

Also any cool places to sneak to for a great view of a sunset or sunrise?

Anyone stay on the GEM in the AFT Cabins Interior Deck 10 Category I??? Any tips on room sizes ect? Appreciate it!!

Also any cool places to sneak to for a great view of a sunset or sunrise?

My mom and mother-in-law stayed across from us in one of this cabins in 2008, I would say the size was adequate since they didn't kill each other, lol. The Gem is great, enjoy!

I stayed in an interior room on deck 10 of the Gem and it was fantastic! We found the room extremely organized and the space was perfectly adequate for our needs. Plenty of room under the beds for very large suitcases, lots of closet/drawer/shelf space.

We spent just about all of our "indoor" time in the lounge at the front of the ship, Spinnaker, I think? There was way cool comfy furniture and the best views of the ocean. My normal routine is read 10 mins, watch ocean for 5, read 10, watch ocean for 5.... bliss.

I also caught an amazing sunset on the pool deck in the outside comfy lounge couches... one of my favorite memories. The pool deck is just about deserted by then, the temps are ideal, and the outdoor furniture is so comfy! Like an outdoor living room.

Enjoy! The Gem is a great ship :)

Archived