Time for the 'Acid' Test - Tomorrow to Venice and Magnifica!

woodofpine

Who ME, excited? ;)

Weather report for Venice is poor, but good thereafter; hopefully, the meteorologists aren't just making it up - hopefully, the MSC boosters aren't either. I hope the MSC bashers are just sour grapes, but if it's sour grapes - then we'll whip up some Armagnac! Ship looks great! I'll report in a fortnight.

Who ME, excited? ;)

Weather report for Venice is poor, but good thereafter; hopefully, the meteorologists aren't just making it up - hopefully, the MSC boosters aren't either. I hope the MSC bashers are just sour grapes, but if it's sour grapes - then we'll whip up some Armagnac! Ship looks great! I'll report in a fortnight.

Buon Viaggi!

MSC stocks a very fine Armagnac by the way.........

Seriously though whether MSC turns out to be a cruise line you prefer or not...you are going to be in venice (a truly magical place) and on a stunningly beautiful new ship....I'm sure you'll be able to find some things to enjoy! have a blast

I hope you enjoy Venice. It is precisely when it is raining and gloomy that you understand why it has the nickname "La Serenissima."

Enjoy your trip. I am looking forward to hear about your trip. Me are booked on the MSC Magnifica for an Eastern Mediterranean cruise.

Have fun!

• 4 weeks later...

Woodofpine, how was your cruise? We are considering the Magnifica (or Costa Serena) for the Eastern Med in September. After reading many negative reviews, I'm a bit considering, though. Knowing about your first hand, recent experiences would be invaluable. Thanks so much! Cheryl

Woodofpine, how was your cruise? We are considering the Magnifica (or Costa Serena) for the Eastern Med in September. After reading many negative reviews, I'm a bit considering, though. Knowing about your first hand, recent experiences would be invaluable. Thanks so much! Cheryl

let me help you :cool:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1177665

enjoy :rolleyes:

Archived