Upgrade to Spa Deck?

kwilliams137

Hello my husband and I will be celebrating our 1st wedding anniversary on our next cruise onboard the Dream...We already booked a balcony room but are thinking of treating ourselves to an upgrade to the spa deck, but before we pay for the upgrade we would like to know what are the benefits on staying on that deck. Thanks!

Well, on the spa deck, you'd be really close to the spa. The room size is the same: 185 sf plus a 35 sf balcony. Because this is the Dream, the spa deck is much higher up from the lanai. Some people who have balconies just barely above the lanai don't like that thing sticking out right below them. I don't know if that would be worth the extra $$$ to you. I don't really see any other benefit.

Guests 1 and 2 in Spa accommodations will have exclusive entry access to the adjacent Cloud 9 Spa facilities and will receive a wide array of special offereings; including priority Spa appointments, unlimited use of the Thermal Suite and Thalasotherapy Pool, complimentary fitness classes and upgraded in-stateroom amenities.

There are a few passes sold each cruise for $250 per couple for the use of this area. If all of the weekly passes are unsold, they will sell a few day passes - I've never seen the fee amount listed for a day pass.

We just did the upgrade for our cruises in May. I'll be able to tell you more after May 17th.

I am NOT a Spa person, but I fell in love with the thalasso pool, turkish sauna and relaxation rooms.

But it will only be worth it to you IF you both use them every day.

You get some travel size samples of some Elemis products and you get slippers to bring home.

(and your beach towel is tan instead of blue and the robes are a little nicer)

Archived