First timer on RCL...a couple of questions

1. I am having the cruise documents electronically sent to us. When do they typically make these available, are they available on the RCL website using my name/password, or do they send them in an email?

2. Do they offer the pre-paid soda card/stickers upon embarkation, and are they the same price as they are if we were to pay for them on the RCL website?

I am new to the electronically sent documents, we sailed on Princess and they sent them thru the snail mail, luggage tags, etc. Will we get luggage tags at the pier in San Pedro, seeing I am not getting them mailed to me?

Thanks!

Welcome and right on the RCCL website where you do your check in (mandatory) there is a tab to request luggage tags and they will be personalized and sent to you. The edocs will be sent about a month ahead.

2. Do they offer the pre-paid soda card/stickers upon embarkation, and are they the same price as they are if we were to pay for them on the RCL website?

Thanks!

On RCCL: Per the Can vs. Soda Fountain Package

Per the Can:Soda is $2.25 & Room Fridge 15% Tip Included USA Funds before 15% Tip $1.95 USA Funds

Soda Fountain Packages: (18+) Adult’s $6/Day USA Funds & (17- ) Kid’s $4/Day USA Funds + 15% Tip

Includes a Thermos Cup(s) for the Soda you get to KEEP For both Kids & Adults. If you buy a Soda Package(s) on the ship they Place a Coke sticker (Or Coke Brand) on your Sea Pass Card. If you order the Soda Package via RCCL website after booking with them via Royal Caribbean's website the Soda Package price will be listed in Local Funds NOT per day BUT the total amount for the trip. The written Coca Cola logo will be integrated into your Sea Pass in the lower left hand corner; the Thermos Cup(s) WILL be placed in your room ahead of time your Thermos(es) [insulated Mug(s)] will be placed in your Stateroom inside of a plastic sleeve(s) plus there will be a paper indicating how many people in your Stateroom have pre-ordered the Soda package.

Adult: $48.30 US Funds for 7 Days | $62.10 US Funds for 9 Days

Kids: $32.20 US Funds for 7 Days | $41.40 US Funds for 9 Days

Archived