Dawn Princess - no Sabatinis

Dizziedi

Hi there, we have a suite on our next cruise on the Dawn Princess and would like to know whether we will be able to have the breakfast bearing in mind there is no Sabatinis on the Dawn. I was hoping that maybe it would be available in the steakhouse. Does anyone know?

Also, can I have an update as to whether we can use our laptop in the suite or will we have to pay for it if we don't use it in the internet cafe?

Thanks

Hi there, we have a suite on our next cruise on the Dawn Princess and would like to know whether we will be able to have the breakfast bearing in mind there is no Sabatinis on the Dawn. I was hoping that maybe it would be available in the steakhouse. Does anyone know?

Also, can I have an update as to whether we can use our laptop in the suite or will we have to pay for it if we don't use it in the internet cafe?

Thanks

I was on the dawn and sun princess last year and as the steakhouse is actually part of the buffet area that is closed off at night it doesnt serve breakfast in the morning...

You will need to either have breakfast in the MDR or in your suite... unless of course you want to fight the crowds in the buffet area...

If you have wireless connection in your suite then you will be able to access the internet from there..... that would include free minutes or those that you pay for...

joanne

I have no idea where they might hold the suite breakfast on the Dawn. With no Sabatinis, and the Steakhouse only a partitianed off part of the Horizon Court (which is a zoo in the AM and they need every available table for passengers), that leaves no other special dining venues to be had. If memory serves me correctly, I read a post a while back that said that they didn't offer the suite breakfast on the Sun Class ships.

But you can (as said in the last post) have a full breakfast delivered to your suite each morning. Little consulation I am sure, but they can't have a breakfast for suites if there are no special dining venues to offer it in.

Sorry!

Thanks Joanne and Toto - we were on the Dawn Princess for the first sector of the world cruise last year so we know where the steakhouse is - could be in a better area. Toto, you are probably right about not getting it on the Sun class ships - not good, especially as they don't reduce the price.

Joanne, I see you were on the Fijian Jewels last May - that is the cruise we are next on.

Thanks for your replies.

Di

Archived