Cabin Photo's on Spirit

Hello,

Does anyone have photo's of the inside of various grades of cabin on Spirit?

I know I can look in the brochure, but it would be nice to see photo's of real cabins, not the one taken to see them at their best for the brochures!

Many thanks,

Ann.

Deck 3/4 outside - only pic I have unfortunately! I found it very comfortable, spacious enough for the 2 of us and was kept immaculately clean - excellent cabin steward.

Hi tummysmummy,

many thanks for that, also, don't suppose you could have a guess to the actuall size of the bed? do you think it is 4ft 6" or 5ft?

Once again, thanks,

Ann.

According to the Spirit deck plans there are only 4 cabins on decks 3/4 with double beds, most double bed cabins are on deck 2 plus there are cabins with two singles which can be combined into doubles. Most cabins have 2 singles in 'L' configuration. There are more doubles available on higher decks.

Thanks to Jim The Scot & Tummysmummy for the photos. As a first time cruiser (end of August on the Spirit) it was great for me to see what people are wearing too!

We have booked deck 3/4 with double bed, so that was useful to see too.

Jim I love your photos.How lovely to see a well covered woman smiling as she has her photo taken- and I mean that sincerely.I too am well rounded and my thin hubby avoids taking photos of me lol!

Can anybody direct me to some photos taken on the Celebration- i think it would be interesting to see if I can spot any familiar faces amongst the crew.

Flopsy

Archived