finding out whats happening to dream

this is a question for the 'anaraks' here. You were all so so good when tracking europa from sharm to palermo. It was fun watching here progress right into the dry dock.

I know the cameras have been turned off, but .... are any other ships in Palermo port (or is it in a seperate area) Is there a webcam in the port?

Im useless at this tracking lark , but just thought some of you might like a project>....

this is a question for the 'anaraks' here. You were all so so good when tracking europa from sharm to palermo. It was fun watching here progress right into the dry dock.

I know the cameras have been turned off, but .... are any other ships in Palermo port (or is it in a seperate area) Is there a webcam in the port?

Im useless at this tracking lark , but just thought some of you might like a project>....

Hi Isabel,

I can't find any webcams in Palermo harbour area. There are some cameras in Palermo but do not cover it.

No sign of movement yet either out of port.

I know the Thomson ships calling in Sicily are stopping in Tripani just up the coast.

I think we'll jst have to wait till our T.A.'s ring and say the tickets have arrived.

Berwyn

Archived