Western.........Magic.....Palo Restaurant

samben

Check out the menus on Castawayclub.com... see what interests you and what does not. It was last updated on 12/04... so they are pretty current. When you check in at the port you will find out your dining rotation. One thought is to go to Palo's on the night you repeat a dining room. As for myself, I have not liked the food at Parrot Cay, and that is when I would book Palos. However, on the last cruise we went to the Palos Brunch rather than dinner. The food is great, and because you go during the day, you can better enjoy the panoramic view.

Palo is fantastic, don't just do brunch, go there for dinner and high tea too. It will be the highlight of your cruise. I am not a tea person and totally had fun going to the high tea, it was a great experience. Dinner there was the best part of the cruise. It was not only romantic but also the best food on the entire cruise. Make reservations for all three is my suggestion. If you are traveling with children, as we did, the way we worked it out was that we took the kids to regular dinner (early in our case) and then dropped them off at the kids club and we went off to Palo. Dinner was quick for the kids since they don't eat a whole lot. The other option is to take the kids to the Buffet area that becomes an alternative casual dining area. Make the Palo reservation a night that you don't like the menu (check out the dinner menus online at castawayclub.com) and just make sure it is not the night of the Pirates deck party.

Hi,

Palo is a great resturaunt! We went for brunch and for dinner on the formal night. We figured we were dressed up already we didnt have to worry about bringing extra fancy clothes. They also had a piano player there during dinner. This is definitely worth the extra cover charge.

Heather

Archived