NCL Jewel Mini Suite 11504

KevinsCruising

HI, we are booked in mini suite 11504. We have never been so forward on the ship before. It looks like the Spa is above us so I am not worried about noise above me. Has anyone been that forward before? Will the ship feel like it is rocking more? I personally love that feeling but the wife is another story.

Thanks,

I was in 11002 on the Jewel (most forward passenger cabin on the starboard side, across the hall from you). I had no problem at all with the motion. I honestly didn't feel any difference from forward to mid-ship.

:rolleyes:

HI, we are booked in mini suite 11504. We have never been so forward on the ship before. It looks like the Spa is above us so I am not worried about noise above me. Has anyone been that forward before? Will the ship feel like it is rocking more? I personally love that feeling but the wife is another story.

Thanks,

We were in cabin 11504 in 2007 during a Med. cruise. Great cabin.

No noise above othered us. Very close to the "Bridge viewing Window"

-very interesting. All in all a great location

rossworld

Thanks,

HI , We were in minisuite 11514 on a 10 cruise to Canada/Nova Scotia, last Oct 20,-Oct 30,2009 , and it was just wonderful.... In fact I am trying to get the same cabin for our next cruise on NCL.... very quiet and comfy,can't wait to go again... to me it was worth every penny...

Enjoy you cruise ...wish i was coming along :D:)

Has anyone stayed in the af or ab suites that are located right below the gym and treadmills? specifically cabin # 11518 or 11520 on any Jewel Class ship? I booked these two adjoining cabins and I pray I don't hear the thump thump thump of someone running on the treadmill. Thanks

Has anyone stayed in the af or ab suites that are located right below the gym and treadmills? specifically cabin # 11518 or 11520 on any Jewel Class ship? I booked these two adjoining cabins and I pray I don't hear the thump thump thump of someone running on the treadmill. Thanks

In the past they have closed the treadmills from like 10PM until 7 or 8AM. Can't remember the exact times. The gym is open, just not the treadmills.

Archived