Deep Blue Caribbean Band

Mona Lisa

Last Summer onboard the CP, I heard a great steel drum band--Deep Blue. Regrettably, I did not buy their CD. I have searched the internet and cannot find it for sale anywhere. Anyone know where I could purchase one? I hear that they are not currently onboard the Caribbean Princess. I hope they return in time for our December CP cruise.

Thanks--Lisa

Last Summer onboard the CP, I heard a great steel drum band--Deep Blue. Regrettably, I did not buy their CD. I have searched the internet and cannot find it for sale anywhere. Anyone know where I could purchase one? I hear that they are not currently onboard the Caribbean Princess. I hope they return in time for our December CP cruise.

Thanks--Lisa

Oh me too, they were so good!

Well, we all agree...they are a great band. Did anyone happen to purchase their CD? Anyone willing to burn me a copy? I will happily reimburse you for your expense. My sister is going on a cruise next month and I thought that I would give her this as a gift to get her cruise ready. You can only listen to Buffet for so long and you are Cheeseburger and Paradised out!

Lisa

Hi Lisa;

Yes we did purchase Deep Blue's CD, let me try to find someone that can burn it for me and I'll be happy to send it along. I will need your address, but not sure how to keep it private, any ideas?

I also would be more than appreciative if you might be willing to forward a copy to me as well. I understand if you are busy or simply not wanting to do it. If you happen to find the time that would be great. I can mail to you the postage and reimbursement for the CD ahead of time as well. Like a previous poster said..."One can only listen to JB for so long before you become cheeseburgered out."

There was a site I found where they were playing Deep Blue songs, but i lost the link and i am unable to find it again. LIke others I have searched and turned up nothing. I have found sites to book them for venues but nowhere to purchase CD's.

Thanks again,

Anyone have an address, phone, or email to contact the band? Perhaps on the CD there is an indication how we can purchase copies? I fully support the copyright law so "burning a copy" just doesn't sit well with me if there's a legal way to purchase one.

Yes I will be able to make a couple of copies, however I was unable to access your emails, I checked TheParrotHeads, WeBeGone and Mona Lisa. Can you take a look at your email status, they all state that you do not want emails. I looked at the CD packaging, but there is nothing on it to give us clues on how to contact them. Just let me know how and where to send them.

Thanks

Pat

If you know what ship they are on right now, go to a roll call for an upcoming sailing and see if anyone would be willing to buy you a CD and mail it to you when they get home. I did this with the Blue Statistics Mug sold of every Princess ship and it worked great. The cruisers on these boards are great!

It would be much better for Deep Blue if you purchased the CD from them, vs copying it.

I've done a forum search but to no avail. I have also performed multiple internet searches using Google and Netscape. I am more than willing to purchase the CD legitimately if I can.

Pat, I guess the email displaying feature is not up and running yet. I gave permission to enable other CC posters to access my email but underneath this item it read, "This feature is not available at this time." Please check my profile again. I have incorporated my address into my bio. Thanks!

Lisa

Archived