Sandals Ocho Rios Excursion through RC

donnam504

Thinking of booking the Sandals All-Inclusive excursion through Royal Caribbean. We will be in Ocho Rios on May 4 2010 on the Freedom. Has anyone done this excursion? Recommendations? Which Sandals Resort is the excursion? RC provides motorcoach transportation...how long is the ride from the port? Thanks!

i just called RC tonight- there is 2 sanadals and one is better than the either.

The excursion is for dunns river and that resort is closing in june or july. So, I would stay away for 100.00 a person.

There other resort looks nicer but still not sure . I also called hotels myself and talked with the Riu, Couples. sunset grande.

So now I dont know which one to go to. We want a nice beach and not thousands of people- just relax.. we stayed at the riu 3 years ago and they have a great beach but their 90 a person and sunset is 60

i just called RC tonight- there is 2 sanadals and one is better than the either.

The excursion is for dunns river and that resort is closing in june or july. So, I would stay away for 100.00 a person.

There other resort looks nicer but still not sure . I also called hotels myself and talked with the Riu, Couples. sunset grande.

So now I dont know which one to go to. We want a nice beach and not thousands of people- just relax.. we stayed at the riu 3 years ago and they have a great beach but their 90 a person and sunset is 60

I have the Sandals excursion booked for 2 weeks from now. After reading this I am getting worried.

We also had a hard time deciding which AI to go to - considered Sunset Beach and Sandals, but kids wanted to see the dolphins. In the end we wound up going to Bamboo Beach Club at Reggae Beach. We were very happy with the decision. It was all-inclusive with great entertainment. The beach was lovely and very large - there were maybe only 50 - 60 people on the day we were there and it felt like we had the whole beach to ourselves. Also the $55 price was very attractive and we received a lot more than we expected for such a great price

Archived