4 in a room Can adult beds be pushed together

msalzman1

Hi, we are sailing on the sea princess in july. We have an obstructed view cabin with 4 people. My booking says twin configurations. Can i have the adult beds pushed together and still have the bunk beds available above. thanks

Hi, we are sailing on the sea princess in july. We have an obstructed view cabin with 4 people. My booking says twin configurations. Can i have the adult beds pushed together and still have the bunk beds available above. thanks

Yes - if your cabin has bunk beds and it's not a sofa sleeper.

Since the only sofa sleepers on the Sea Princess are in mini suites and full suites, you will be fine. The only problem you may have is those sleeping above if they have to get up in the night, you might get stepped on if the bottom beds are pushed together. :(

I could definitely be wrong on this but aren't there some cabins on the Sea Princess that have immoveable lower beds. I think I remember seeing pictures of a cabin where the beds were on either side of a walkway.

I could definitely be wrong on this but aren't there some cabins on the Sea Princess that have immoveable lower beds. I think I remember seeing pictures of a cabin where the beds were on either side of a walkway.

Yes, but that is in a quad balcony cabin only, it's not like this on the inside and outside staterooms. ;)

Archived