B755 Dawn Princess anyone?

Dizziedi

We sailed in an Aft Caribe Deck suite on the Dawn, not sure if they will have the same layout or not being on a different deck, but usually they are quite similar. I have some shots of the inside of the suite here in this webshots album. http://travel.webshots.com/album/558845166alSCkA?vhost=travel

Thanks Toto. We originally booked the Madeira Suite on Caribe Deck but we heard (through this website) that it didn't have a dining table and chairs which I wanted (silly but I wanted them). Princess advised that B755 had just become available and had the table and chairs, so we took it.

Regards,

Di

Thanks Toto. We originally booked the Madeira Suite on Caribe Deck but we heard (through this website) that it didn't have a dining table and chairs which I wanted (silly but I wanted them). Princess advised that B755 had just become available and had the table and chairs, so we took it.

Regards,

Di

Correct, the Caribe Deck suites only have the dining table and chairs on the balcony, not one in the suite. So, if this was important to you, you definitely did the right thing.

We were traveling with a group of friends and wanted the largest balcony, which are on the Caribe Deck.

Have a great time, the suites are very nice, and you can't beat the aft location! ;)

Archived