Suite amenities Solstice class sky suite

Former Goalie

I traveled Celebrity once, twelve years ago on Century. We are considering a Carib. sailing on a Solstice class ship traveling in a Sky Suite.

This is not meant as a criticism at all, rather a point of comparison. We have sailed RCL, Princess, and HAL (most recently) in suites.

HAL you get the Neptune Lounge with its wonderful food offerings and terrific concierges, a couple of cocktail hour meet and greets with upper level staff, complimentary laundry services, champagne and water in room at embarkation, reserved a la carte dining (breakfast) in Pinnacle Grill some other perks.

RCL has its concierge lounge with happy hour for about 2-2 1/2 hours, reserved seating in the theatre, ice shows, and space at the pool, champagne and water in room at embarkation, reserved space in Lido restaurant breakfast/lunch for buffet dining, some others.

Princess offers a glass of champagne at embarkation, a modest bar setup, complimentary internet and laundry.

Almost all offer embarkation and debarkation privileges.

I know Celebrity trumps all of these with a butler. It also offers champagne and some other perks.

I would like to know passengers experience with the butler, and how useful he or she may be.

It just seems to me that, other than the butler, the suite perks Celebrity offers aren't as robust as some other lines. Maybe I'm missing something, and there are some amenities I'm not aware of.

Thanks in advance!

Archived