Fitness Center Hours

dalitos

Anyone know what times the Fitness Center is open? Port days vs Sea days?

I am more specifically referring to the Summit, but probably all ships are the same.

Anyway, I couldn't find any info on X website, except a short list of their fitness programs (w/o any description or further detail).

Anyone know what times the Fitness Center is open? Port days vs Sea days?

I am more specifically referring to the Summit, but probably all ships are the same.

Anyway, I couldn't find any info on X website, except a short list of their fitness programs (w/o any description or further detail).

I do believe it's from 6AM-10PM, every day, even port days. I cannot vouch for the closing time since I never go there that late so I never inquired or noticed but while on a cruise I am there every day very early in the morning.

Thanks George, wish I could make it at 6 AM as well, love working out in the early morning, not sure about it with a small child, therefore late evening after he's asleep could be a good option.

Hope someone around here knows for sure, just nice to plan ahead. How strange X doesn't have it online, so basic.

Hi everyone,

Does anyone know if there is a fee for gym use??

thank you

No fee at all for the use of the gym. If you want to take certain gym classes there is a fee for those while some other gym classes are complimentary.

Do they have any free weights in the fitness center on Solstice? I need some dumbells, dip bar, and pull up bar. also, is it typically crowded in the mornings in the fitness center?

I have been on all the Celebrity ships except the Solstice class. In every one of the ships there were never any dip bars or pull up bars so I doubt that Solstice has them. Dumbells are available on all the ships.

I was just on the Solstice and YES they have dip bars, pull up bars, free weights, ect.!! This fitness room is very nice but very crowded in the mornings and even early evenings.

That's great to know. I guess they added a few things on "S" class ships. I hope to check one of those soon.

Archived