Is kids club open while at port for three days?

cruisinreunion

We are going to Bermuda in less than three weeks. On the last cruise my kids were on, they loved the kids program. But because we are in port for almost three full days, will the kids camp be closed the entire time? The NCL website says the program is closed durig port hours, so how does this work? Has anyone else done the Bermuda trip with kids before? Does the camp open at all at night. Is it just a pay program at that point? We will keep them busy all day long, but I know they will be disappointed if there is nothing for them to do onboard at night. Thanks for any info you may have on this, when I called NCL to ask, the girl was clueless;)

We are going to Bermuda in less than three weeks. On the last cruise my kids were on, they loved the kids program. But because we are in port for almost three full days, will the kids camp be closed the entire time? The NCL website says the program is closed durig port hours, so how does this work? Has anyone else done the Bermuda trip with kids before? Does the camp open at all at night. Is it just a pay program at that point? We will keep them busy all day long, but I know they will be disappointed if there is nothing for them to do onboard at night. Thanks for any info you may have on this, when I called NCL to ask, the girl was clueless;)

On port days the Club is open at night for its normal hours for free- if you want them to stay late its pay just as it is during sea days. During the day its pay for baby sitting....at least it was in October 2009

but this appears to be new

http://www.ncl.com/nclweb/cruiser/cmsPages.html?pageId=FreestyleFamilyFun

and it says port play(port pay) is to 8 pm....so its only free 8-10:30

its no wonder the csr's are clueless, they have made it much more difficult to find out the included hours...and the price per hour isn't listed either.

Thanks SMeyer but I was kind of hoping that maybe it would be alittle different on the Bermuda cruise. We are not going from port to port like most cruises, being our only port, and being there for three days, so I thought the camp hours would be better.

My kids are older, 10,12 and 15, so I don't need to worry about babysitting. I was just hoping there would be activities for them to do.

Thanks SMeyer but I was kind of hoping that maybe it would be alittle different on the Bermuda cruise. We are not going from port to port like most cruises, being our only port, and being there for three days, so I thought the camp hours would be better.

My kids are older, 10,12 and 15, so I don't need to worry about babysitting. I was just hoping there would be activities for them to do.

I did the Bermuda cruise. That is what they did open it at about 6:30-10:30pm. But there is new times.

I, too, would love to know the answer to this question. Can you post back after your cruise and let me know what the times were for Kids Crew (the free Kids Crew, not the babysitting). Thanks!!

Archived