11:15 Flight Time?

canes20

Do you think an 11:15 flight out of Melbourne is cutting it to close to make after we return on Dream May 1? My wife needs to fly back in time to help her daughter get ready for the prom that we did not realize was going to be that night. If I get the 11:15 flight out of Melbourne she can be back in Knoxville by 2:44 after connection in Atlanta. Thanks for any help and opinions.

Do you think an 11:15 flight out of Melbourne is cutting it to close to make after we return on Dream May 1? My wife needs to fly back in time to help her daughter get ready for the prom that we did not realize was going to be that night. If I get the 11:15 flight out of Melbourne she can be back in Knoxville by 2:44 after connection in Atlanta. Thanks for any help and opinions.

I assume this ship comes into Port Canaveral?? If so, you should have no problem getting to Melbourne for the plane ride. Especially if you can get off the ship fairly early. If you're not sure, do the express departure. Melbourne airport is less than an hour from the Port. Although Orlando's airport is a straight shot from Port Canaveral on the beeline.

Even if you make it off the ship early(8:30) with airport security the way it is you might be pushing it. To me 12,12:30 would be a safer bet if you can, a little less time helping the daughter but less likely to miss it all together because you missed your flight. IMHO

That would be pushing it close and be prepared for the unexpected.

Since there was a loon with a bomb scare yesterday, we were unable to dock at Port Canaveral until noon. If you're going to go for it just make sure you have travel insurance.

Archived