Another Price Drop On Freedom August 22nd Sailing

I have checking every so often. My TA told me that they would honor any before final payment. I went on RCCL website and saw that the price for a balcony was lower then before, so I went through the reservation process to double check. I then contacted the TA and they confirmed it. I have told the TA about both that I got. They said that they check up to final payment or before cruise i dont remember which.

When was the last time you looked at prices? I checked and got my friends repriced on March 24th and the prices are the same as they were on that date ($849/pp E1 and $949/pp D1).

I've been checking for them several times a day and haven't seen any changes since last Wednesday.

Oh, and Royal will honor prices drops up to a couple of days before sailing..they will give you OBC if it's after final payment. Some TAs might have different policies but Royal will do it.

Hi, I also found out on cruise critic that our own Freedom of the seas sailing dropped in price. I am enrolled in one of those "Illegal sites" to cruise critic---------- that notify you of a price reduction. It showed up here by a fellow cruiser about half a day before that site.

Congratulations on your savings.

later

Safe travels

Hmmm. Can you get a price drop if your cabin category is sold out? I see that my E1 isnt available but the higher categories are cheaper.

If your category is sold out, then they won't adjust your price. However, if higher categories are less than you paid, call them and ask to be upgraded to another category and they will credit you the difference.

Are you in an E1 with more than 2 people? Because I see double occupancy E1 cabins are still available.

If your category is sold out, then they won't adjust your price. However, if higher categories are less than you paid, call them and ask to be upgraded to another category and they will credit you the difference.

Are you in an E1 with more than 2 people? Because I see double occupancy E1 cabins are still available.

I do not see any availabilities for an E1 on Royals site. What site are you looking at? Btw, its just two people in my cabin. Thanks for the assistance.

I do not see any availabilities for an E1 on Royals site. What site are you looking at? Btw, its just two people in my cabin. Thanks for the assistance.

I'm looking on Royal's site, put in the parameters of the cruise and selected E1. When you click Continue, it will bring you to some available cabins. For the E1 on August 22nd, they are showing 6306, 6312 and 6612 as available. Price is $849/pp + taxes of $92.02. Is this more or less than you paid? If it's less, then call them up and ask them to check and reprice your cruise. This is also the same price for I believe a couple of the Cat D categories as well.

Archived