Frequent Flyer ticket on day of Disembarkation from Rome airport

Queen Bear

My husband and I are considering the June 4th cruise out of Rome. There is a flight at 12:20 PM out of FCO. Frequent flyer tickets were available the same day as disembarkation. Since we will be using FF tickets, we are wondering if it is risky to try to get out on the same day as disembarkation.

Thanks.

NO PROBLEM!!!!!!!!

I have a 10:30 am --and will make it in PLENTY of time--

Most ships dock in ROME at 4am--

Of course, there will be some that will try to scare you--just because they are not comfortable , most people do leave on deparkation day!

FRANK

We have an 11 am flight as well, so we're hoping to make it out with no problems.

I've been reading a lot of people mentioning using private drivers so they were assured of making it to the airport. Rome Cabs seems to have been used a lot. Does anyone remember approximately how many Euros/Dollars it costs for two people to get to the airport? And how that compares to the Celebrity transfer?

Thanks for all the replies. Our last cruise on the Journey we opted to stay an extra day in Copenhagen. We saw that on the June 4th cruise, the ship docked at 4 AM. We were wondering how fast it cleared customs.

We are still undecided about the June 4th cruise. Our last two cruises have been on Azamara.

I have recently read some not so good reviews of the Equinox.

My husband and I are considering the June 4th cruise out of Rome. There is a flight at 12:20 PM out of FCO. Frequent flyer tickets were available the same day as disembarkation. Since we will be using FF tickets, we are wondering if it is risky to try to get out on the same day as disembarkation.

Thanks.

That should work, They advise you not to have a flight out prior to 11am. Drive from dock to airport is 1 1/2 hour drive or so.

On our last Transatlantic cruise, we used Celebrity cruise air and we were given a 10:30 AM departure from FCO. In other words, a flight as early as that met whatever criteria has for getting from disembarkation to checking in at the airport.

Art

Archived