eDocs late?

We are 53 days from cruising and we were told that eDocs would be issued 59 days out. I want to make sure we order luggage tags and so I cannot do that until eDocs get issued. Does anyone remember about how far out from their cruise they received those eDocs? I do not have a travel agent and I booked this directly with the cruise line. I called them this morning and they said the travel docs had not been issued yet. They wanted me to check back in a week.

Thanks,

Andree

we are 53 days from cruising and we were told that edocs would be issued 59 days out. I want to make sure we order luggage tags and so i cannot do that until edocs get issued. Does anyone remember about how far out from their cruise they received those edocs? I do not have a travel agent and i booked this directly with the cruise line. I called them this morning and they said the travel docs had not been issued yet. They wanted me to check back in a week.

Thanks,

andree

we are 45 days out and just noticed today on the rccl website they say documents issued. Called my ta and they said to be on the look out for an e-mail to print out documents. Hope that helps ALSO ON THE WEBSITE I WAS ABLE TO ORDER LUGGAGE TAGS

We are 53 days from cruising and we were told that eDocs would be issued 59 days out. I want to make sure we order luggage tags and so I cannot do that until eDocs get issued. Does anyone remember about how far out from their cruise they received those eDocs? I do not have a travel agent and I booked this directly with the cruise line. I called them this morning and they said the travel docs had not been issued yet. They wanted me to check back in a week.

Thanks,

Andree

I am going on the Oasis on 5/15 and I received my e-docs yesterday!

When we cruised Freedom last September, we received our eDocs notification e-mail 48 days before the sail date. Yes, I still have that e-mail. I save everything. I'm an electronic pack-rat. :p

OK so it appears edocs will hit around 45 days out. I keep seeing people referring to "ordering luggage tags." This is our first cruise with RCL so can someone explain to me how that works? We are used to getting luggage tags in our edocs and just printing them out???

GR

ok so it appears edocs will hit around 45 days out. I keep seeing people referring to "ordering luggage tags." this is our first cruise with rcl so can someone explain to me how that works? We are used to getting luggage tags in our edocs and just printing them out???

Gr

go onto http://www.rccl.com sign in to your cruise accout then once in there go to where is says documents issued, click on that, will bring you to the next page that will say "order luggage tags" just put your address and submitt and they will be sent to your house, i did this on tues and have not rec'd them as of yet. Others have said its just takes a few days. Hope that helps

debbie

We booked through American Express and still didnt have ours a week before sailing. We did get our luggage tags because we ordered them online. Called our TA, called Royal Carribean and they ultimately concluded that there was some mix up and that they just never made it to the TA. They resent them and they just showed up on my RC page online. TA was supposed to also send them to me but they never arrived from them. When I called TA they told me I didnt need them anyway and to tell you the truth, no one ever asked for them. So, call RC and TA, you will get them but ultimately not sure if you really need them.

Just make sure to get your tags on line.

My DW, BIL and SIL are sailing OASIS 24 APR for our anniversary and multiple birthdays. After reading this thread last Friday and having not received any e-docs, I contacted my TA :confused:. She had not received them either and called RCI. She was given instructions and a link to send me to print my own.

I'm surprised that we didn't receive them by e-mail well in advance like some of you. My BIL tried to order luggage tags on-line and got a response that too many people had ordered them and RCI wouldn't be able to deliver them.

Archived