Zippy Shuttle Tour Review

Love2cruise58

I wanted to give you some feedback/review of the 5 hour Hollywood tour offered by Zippy Shuttle .The gentleman that picked us up from the Airport on 3/20 provided us with water and talked about the area. The gentleman that picked us up yesterday 3/28 at the port had no beverages and spoke very little english. He was willing to take us where we wanted to go but was unable to comunicate anything of the area or give any suggestions. Not having ever been to LA we did not know where to go or what to do and that was the reason we booked a "tour". He was very cordial, but actually got lost a few times. This was not what we would consider a "tour" as he did not seem to know the area nor could he communicate well enought to tell us what he did know. It was just a drive around for a few hours in traffic. We finally just requested that he take us to the airport early. I don't think this was worth the $180 that was charged for a 5 hour tour.(the $180 was the price quoted for 5 hour Hollywood tour) The cost for 6 people was to be $330 for pick-up from LAX to Longbeach and then Pick up from cruise terminal, 5 hour Hollywood tour and drop off at LAX.

We thought that was a very reasonable price. When one couple cancelled due to illness, he refunded $30 for them from the total price... which we understood due to the fact that it was a private shuttle... but in hindsight, with how the tour turned out, both couples felt the price was too high for what was provided....

In hindsight, when the one couple had to cancel and we were notified that they would only be refunding $30 of the total price, we should have cancelled everything and rebooked with someone else and made other plans for our day in LA, but we felt that we had committed to this company and therefore should continue with the booking.

If you are going to sell a "tour" you should be able to provide a tour...

Just my opinion... I did email the company and give them this review prior to posting and had no response...

The drivers at both pick-ups were prompt and courteous...

Archived